AF DCGS Principal Systems Engineer & Subject Matter Expert - TS/SCI - Robins AFB, GA
ion requires the Principal Systems Engineering Subject Matter Expert to provide insight into the AF DCGS mission, tools, CONOPS, and TTPs.
Specifically, qualified candidates:
* Must have SIGINT, GEOINT, and/or ELINT experience, and a general understanding of how data fusion, including OSINT, can improve mission effectiveness.
* Possesses expertise in AF DCGS missions, tools, CONOPS, and TTPs.
oftware applications assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair service support.
* Assist with reporting network performance metrics using Remedy Action Reporting System.
* Utilize Remedy to enter, document, track, coordinate, route, resolve, and close user ticket issues.
* May be required to visit other locations to resolve minor hardware/software/network malfunc
Sr Technician, Network
on day-to-day support/maintenance activities on the servers and services.
* Coordinates with appropriate agency to ensure backups and monitoring is being accomplished.
* Coordinates, documents, tests, validates, and deploys new technology, as required.
* Provides physical server support, as required.
* Utilizes Remedy to document, coordinate, route, resolve, and close user issues.