District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
ITSM Systems Analyst/Architect
General Dynamics Information Technology
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
* Enterprise Operations Center (EOC) support
* Support resolution solutions and approaches of
* performance issues/problems working closely with Network Operations, Data Center Services, Solution Delivery and Information Security & Privacy
* Tools to include:
* Operations Manager (OMW), Operations Manager I(Omi), Operations Orchestration (OO), Network Automation (NA), Network Node Manager (NNMi), SiteScope (SiS), Business Process Monitoring (BPM), Performance Manager (PM), and Service Help Reporter (SHR), Server Automation (SA), as well as Riverbed AppResponse Expert (ARX) and AppTransAction Expert (ATX)
* Scripting and the ability to integrate tools.
* must have experience with multiple server operating systems including Linux.
* monitoring and alerting services
* Monitoring Services for Availability
* Detecting EOC Problems
* Sending alerts to proper team members
* Answering phone calls on the EOC hotline
* Initiating and managing the communications process
Identifying and resolving, if possible, EOC misconfigurations
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Burlington, MA - Massachusetts
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics