District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
Active Directory Administator
General Dynamics Information Technology
The I&O Directory Services Branch authenticates and organizes user accounts and services on the network. It designates and enforces access rights across the network and tracks updates to individual and group directory accounts. It establishes policies and standards for individual and group objects and updates directory services based on patches and security needs. The Branch is organized into an Enterprise Administration Team and an Account Management Section. The Contractor is responsible for providing the following Directory Services Support:
* Managing, installing and maintaining enterprise solutions for individual and group directory accounts;
* Managing, maintaining and monitoring the infrastructure that supports user authentication;
* Creating and modifying scripts used to manage individual and group accounts;
* Integrating computers, tablets, mobile devices, and smartphones into an enterprise user and computer authentication system;
* Integrating and managing user authentication using various public key infrastructure (PKI) mechanisms; and,
* Administering a Microsoft Windows 2012 r2 active directory domain using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, and others as necessary. Administration tasks include but are not limited to:
* o Creating objects in active directory
* o Creating shares
* o Managing share permissions
* o Delegating active directory object permissions (e.g., users, groups)
* o Managing groups and permissions
* o Creating and managing group policies
o Managing domain services such as Domain Naming Service (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Windows Internet Name Service (WINS), and authentication services such as Kerberos.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
8-10 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Oklahoma City, OK - Oklahoma
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics