District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
TOP SECRET Cleared VTC Operator
General Dynamics Information Technology
The VTC Operator will provide support to a critical program for our Federal Law Enforcement customer.
Essential Job Functions:
* Schedule resources to support communication events, and facilitating and coordinating connection of those resources to successfully conduct communication events
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 3 years or related work experience with polycom/cisco equipment
* Familiarity with network transports including ISDN and IP as well as network transport services
* Experience scheduling, monitoring and Tier I operations and maintenance of secure video-teleconference systems
* Experience establishing VTCs and conducting routing operational tests and fault isolation on VTC electronic systems and equipment
* Experience maintaining and operating a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording and duplication devices
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Clarksburg, WV - West Virginia
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics