District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
NSC Commo SME, 18E, J6 - TS-SCI
General Dynamics Information Technology
Develops, oversees, and presents complex training programs for government customer. Defines and identifies program needs with business units. Obtains technical data and schedules programs. Conducts training programs on tactical radios and field expedient communications. Designs and develops training program elements and modules. Formulates training policies and schedules utilizing knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems or changes in products, procedures, or services. Develops teaching aids to include training manuals, demonstration models, reference materials and visual aids.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Solid knowledge of RF equipment to include: AN/PRC 152A, AN/PRC 148, AN/PRC 117G, AN/PRC 137 (HF)
* Experience with Motorola APX 3000 and 6000
* Experience with Harris Next Generation Tactical Communications
* Strong foundation in RF Theories and Technologies
* Excellent communication skills
* Organization and time management skills
* Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the technical/engineering and training fields
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
* 10 – 15 yrs. of experience in technical training, instruction, and/or experience
* Must have a Top Secret-SCI security clearance or be SCI eligible
* Up to 25% CONUS based travel
Occasional and intermittent travel for official purposes is required.
Lift over 35 LBS
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Camp Smith, HI - Hawaii
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics