District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
Subject Matter/Functional Expert Level 3 - IT Procurement Specialist- Fort Shafter Hawaii - Active TS/SCI required
General Dynamics Information Technology
Subject Matter/Functional Expert Level 3 - IT Procurement Specialist
Active TS/SCI required
Fort Shafter Hawaii
The employee will support the ACES contract in the following manner:
Analyzes user needs and performs research and functional analysis on a variety of projects.
1. Performs technical assessments aimed at improving client systems.
2. Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships.
3. Researches; identifies; and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
4. Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis.
5. Develops new systems or updates existing systems to meet client needs.
6. Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas; recommends functional changes; and identifies areas for further investigation.
7. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings; reports; and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
8. Consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects.
9. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
10. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures; presentations; and training materials.
11. Directs functional testing of various systems.
12. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts; and may have supervisory responsibilities.
13. Serves as technical team or task lead.
14. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
Day-to-day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Preparing packages for the purchase of IT materials and equipment
* Providing direct support for updating tasks, spend plans and IT cost models
* Following the IT acquisition guidance provided by the Department of Army, DoD, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), HQ INSCOM and local authorities to include but not limited to the on-site INSCOM Contracting Office, PIO Acquisition Center and the IT Policy Office
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related experience.
Must have a minimum of 5 years of IT procurement administration experience supporting procurement request processes using General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), Acquiline, other Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) enterprise business tools, and manual procurement requests
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Shafter, HI - Hawaii
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics