District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
General Dynamics Information Technology
1. Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
4. May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
5. Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
6. Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
7. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
8. Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
9. Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. 2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
- SharePoint SME – Past SharePoint Systems Administrator, Architect, or Developer. Advanced Knowledge and application of latest SharePoint version, associated SharePoint utility tools, and add on’s/in’s
- Project Management – Certified Project Manager with demonstrated past performance managing multiple, complex, large/small projects. Demonstrated ability to plan and manage project cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Team Leader – Of a diverse technical team greater than 20 employees (Tier 1 and 2 technical support, Solution Architect, Systems Engineering, Process, and IA/Cyber Security Documentation)
- Operations and Maintenance of SharePoint – Full lifecycle support of a recent SharePoint version in a major enterprise – multiple sites, multiple customers
- DOD experience – Demonstrated background implementing, changing, and maintaining, large DOD systems or solutions
Must meet DoD 8570 IAT level 1 certification requirements.
Must be a certified Project Manager.
Must be able to obtain/maintain Secret level security clearance.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ - Arizona
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics