District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
AF DCGS Principal Systems Engineer & Subject Matter Expert - TS/SCI - Robins AFB, GA
General Dynamics Information Technology
AF DCGS Principal Systems Engineer & Subject Matter Expert
Robins AFB - Warner Robins, GA
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need to fill a position supporting the Air Force's Distributed Common Ground Station (AF DCGS) and Air Operations Weapon Systems, as well as the Joint Space Operations Center and a segment of Cyber. This position requires the Principal Systems Engineering Subject Matter Expert to provide insight into the AF DCGS mission, tools, CONOPS, and TTPs.
Specifically, qualified candidates:
* Must have SIGINT, GEOINT, and/or ELINT experience, and a general understanding of how data fusion, including OSINT, can improve mission effectiveness.
* Possesses expertise in AF DCGS missions, tools, CONOPS, and TTPs.
* Must have strong analytical skills, experience in DoDAF, and be well versed in Open Architecture and Agile development principles.
* Must be customer focused and possesses collaboration skills; will interface with AF customers’ and AF DCGS community members’ development, programs, and technical leadership teams.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in preparing and presenting technical reports, briefings, and design reviews to Government and internal senior leaders.
* Must be able to interface with design engineers, customers, and end users.
* Must be willing to perform short / long term business travel (2 to 6 weeks).
* Create and present detailed design documents to internal and external customers.
* Have the ability to specify interface verification requirements and planning and executing detailed system integration activities.
* Have the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines as demonstrated by successful execution experience.
* Displays a high level of initiative and ability to deliver results on technical projects.
* Experience in technical support to proposals and design reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience. Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred. Military experience and completion of an Officer or Enlisted Senior Advanced Course is highly desirable.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Advanced knowledge of systems engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
3. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
* DoD 8570 IAT II Certified
* Security+ (CE)
* MCSA: Cloud Platform, or
* MCSA: Server 2012/2016, or
* Oracle Solaris 10/11 Associate, or
* Oracle Database 11G Associate, or
* VMWare: VCP 5/6/7
TS/SCI eligibility required to start
Location: Robins AFB, GA - Georgia
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics