District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
35L (CISAC) Course Instructor
General Dynamics Information Technology
Perform duties as an instructor, curriculum developer, scenario developer, trainer and maintainer to support the development, execution and sustainment of training in all phases and modules of the Counterintelligence Special Agent Course (CISAC) at Ft Huachuca (FH) and the United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE). These services will be provided to the intelligence staffs of Active Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard as well as to Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, Marines, and applicable civilian personnel and learning to operate in their designated Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) or Area of Concentration (AOC). Scope of work will be performed in a classroom or field environment within Army, Army Reserve, and Army National Guard bases at various CONUS (Continental United States) locations.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance. 6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ - Arizona
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics