District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
USASOC Portal and SharePoint Manager
General Dynamics Information Technology
Develops and maintains web applications and websites.
Provides management, development, and technical support for customer and support area websites / portal pages.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. Ability to work cross team efforts and migration or upgrade of existing sharepoint environment.
8. May prepare technical user guides.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Develop, manage, and maintain situational awareness tools online on web (e.g., Google Earth, SolarWinds, CNCC Portal, etc.) as directed. Participate in all phases of the advanced collaborative systems
life cycle beginning with gathering user's functionality and system requirements, architecture, design, implementation, test, deployment and support phases.
Additionally, this position will be heavily involved in all aspects of integration, planning, designing, implementing, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing recommendations for collaborative systems improvements based on customer requirements and new technologies.
The successful applicant will serve as a SharePoint Web Developer using SharePoint Designer and out of the box SharePoint capabilities in SharePoint to support command level requirements.
The candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of IT services including analysis and documentation of user requirements, designing advanced workflows, webparts and forms, testing, hardware and software integration, providing technical documentation and user instructions, configuration management, IT project management, Tier I, II, III level support, and quality control.
15. Participates in special projects as required.
2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
- This position requires a Secret Clearance
- This position may require shift and weekend work
- Candidate may be required to carry an after hours number to respond to on-call support outside normally scheduled hours
- The work is typically performed in an office environment and at client site locations, which requires proper safety precautions
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Bragg, NC - North Carolina
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics