District of Columbia
TITLE & LOCATION
Sr Web Developer - .Net
General Dynamics Information Technology
.NET & SharePoint Developer
Seeking a candidate with .NET application development and SharePoint integration experience. You will work with the application development team to develop custom .NET applications that will integrate with the SharePoint 2013 platform using the App/Add-in Model. Eligible candidates will possess the following:
* Active Secret clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline; substitutable for relatable work experience
* Senior: 6 years’ experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for activities associated with the design, development and delivery of customer-defined projects. You must be able to perform the following duties:
* Develop software solutions by studying requirements and conferring with stakeholders and management as needed
* Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts as needed
* Build proof of concept examples and be able to demonstrate them to senior leaders
* Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related experience in web software development.
Required Experience & Qualifications
* Must have Security+ CE certification prior to starting.
* Must obtain Windows SharePoint certification(s) within 6 months.
* Must have a DoD Secret level clearance.
* Experience programming in .NET 4.0/4.5+, C#, T-SQL
* Experience developing solutions implementing .NET/MVC, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, and Microsoft SQL Server and related technologies
* Demonstrable experience using Web Services (Service Oriented Architecture)
* Demonstrable experience working effectively in and fostering highly collaborative, team-oriented environments
* Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
* Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
* Experience building Apps/Add-ins for SharePoint 2013
* Experience connecting to SharePoint via REST & CSOM
* Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services
* Familiarity with Agile methodology
* Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Certifications
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ - Arizona
APPLY TO THIS JOB
JOIN OUR TALENT COMMUNITY
APPLY TO THIS JOB
Tweets by General Dynamics